Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Do you delight in detail, and finding new and exciting solutions to problems? Do you dream of new product innovations? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. Driven by behavioral science, we build tools to support healthcare and life science research—from academic studies to clinical trials—improving patient retention and compliance. We believe that better data and positive health outcomes begin with holistically understanding the life of an individual.
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer with a knack for information architecture to shape the end-to-end product experience for study admins and researchers. This role will report to the Director of Design and will work cross-functionally alongside other designers, product managers, scientists, and engineers in a fast and highly collaborative environment. The Product Designer will be responsible for the study onboarding workflow within an ever-evolving web platform and take initiatives on other projects in a rapidly scaling company.
If advancing access to healthcare sounds exciting to you, join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
How we define success
We are a closely-knit team of product designers who continually strive to make our users’ lives easier despite the complexities of the healthcare system. We evaluate success with these core values in mind:
Helpful – We proactively listen and respond to the needs of participants and researchers to improve their lives
Universal – We promote accessibility to users regardless of age, gender, disability, or socioeconomic background across all cultures and languages
Motivating – We drive high compliance by creating a fun, engaging, environment for users
Insightful – We empower research teams to advance the sciences by delivering high-quality data
What your responsibilities will look like
- Work closely with product managers, researchers, and designers to shape objectives into clear requirements, then translate them into site maps, user flows, wireframes, and/or prototypes
- Own the information architecture and system design for clinical trial-specific workflows
- Drive the design process and continually seek opportunities for both process and product improvements
- Lead the discovery phase of the design process through qualitative and quantitative research
- Validate prototypes through stakeholder feedback/interviews and usability testing
- Collaborate with engineering to explore all technical solutions and weigh trade-offs
- Facilitate user story mapping workshops and design reviews
- Help evolve and maintain our design system
- Mentor other designers and non-designers who share a passion for design
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years designing products or user experiences
- Portfolio of previous professional work demonstrating strong organization skills and well-defined processes
- Experience collaborating on user research
- Proficiency with typical design tools such as Sketch and/or Figma, Adobe Suite, prototyping software of your choice
- The ability to effectively communicate across teams
- A passion for order and logic and a desire to deeply understand human behavior
- Enthusiasm to work at a growing healthcare company
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is an equal opportunity employer.