Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research. We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven, and goal-oriented Contract Manager to join our growing Commercial Team.
The Contract Manager will establish best practices and ensure a consistent management of all contracts through the “business process” through to final Task Order execution and any future Change Order(s). This role is highly visible and requires exceptional relationship building skills, high attention to detail, and strong follow through to drive success.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Overall management responsibility for the contract process for customers including coordination with Business Development, Project Management, Product, Strategy, Customer Success, Outside Legal Counsel, Finance to prepare, review and negotiate contracts.
- Ongoing interface with Customers regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of a project, establishing and maintaining direct Customer contact
- Creates, negotiates and finalizes contractual documents, including Confidentiality Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Letter of Intents, Start-up Agreements, Task Orders, Change Orders etc.
- Follow up on the contracting process and ensure that all is in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and Customer specifications.
- Analyze the Customer’s needs and translate the service requirements into budget updates for Task Orders/Change Orders
- Ongoing proactive involvement with project management in review of project status, including review of contractual status to ensure compliance with contractual terms, renewals milestones, and identification of changes to contracts
- Ensure budget updates for ongoing projects by coordinating process control with the Sales Operations and Project Management departments.
- Assist the Sales Operations and contribute in optimizing and automation relevant workflow processes (e.g. CDA/NDAs, Contract Execution, Request for Change, etc.). Knowledge of contract automation tools a plus.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of relevant databases (CRM)
- Document and content management of all relevant materials for reference
- Participate in the development of testing of tools and procedures
- Ensure all current customer agreements are active and up to date, ensure appropriate renewals where appropriate. i.e., CDAs, etc.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following environments: proposal development, contract management, clinical contracting, pharmaceutical contracting, legal (paralegal)
- Expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of all contractual related matters and will act as the primary interface for internal / external Customers
- Possess the ability to manage multiple contracts of varying types and size through the contract administration process
- Ability to lead meetings and have excellent negotiation skills
- High attention to detail with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Strong interest in pricing analysis and strategy with excellent numeracy skills
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to identify roadblocks and either clear them or escalate to upper management
- Flexible and willing to work off-hours when required to meet deadlines
- Team player willing to pivot quickly with a nimble team/company
- Bachelor degree, advanced degree a plus
- Proficiency in: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Project Management, Communications
- Experience with contract automation tools a plus
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
At Datacubed Health, we are transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. Datacubed Health was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
This is a unique opportunity available and we are seeking new team members to join an incredible early stage, revenue generating company going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.Datacubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.