Are you passionate about planning, and organizing time and resources? Are you driven to ensure teams remain in sync, costs are controlled, and products are delivered successfully on time? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research and analysis? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills, and play a strategic role in the company? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health (DCH) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager. The Project Manager is an integral part of the operations organization and supports sales, customer on-boarding and product delivery, customer timelines, compliance, and other internal project manager contributors. The candidate will work closely with the sales team, science team, product managers, software engineers, vendors, and contract manufacturers. The position will report to the senior project management.
The qualified candidate can think critically, act quickly, communicate effectively at all levels and bring with him/her willingness to offer extra assistance across departments.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and equity. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
As a Project Manager, you will lead successful planning and execution of projects, while acting as the central point of contact for clients and partners, including CROs, CMOs, pharmaceutical sponsors, and academic institutions. To be successful, you will bring an excellent entrepreneurial mindset and be flexible, adapting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly and to periodically present to executive leadership, foster relationships, and develop key business/operational skills to drive project and institutional success. Essential to your success, will be your ability to win team members’ respect and to proactively anticipate client requests and manage solutions by understanding project dependencies and stakeholder relationships as it relates to the projects you work on, as well as ensure timely and effective communication with other team members. In this role, you shall additionally have the duties, responsibilities and authority that are consistent with and normally associated with such a position, including, but not limited to the following:
- Plan activities and resources to meet project deadlines.
- Organize and motivate contributors to the project.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in tandem with sales team and product teams.
- Manage reports, scope, contracts, and provide regular status updates to key stakeholders, and escalate problems timely for data-based decision making.
- Monitor progress, manage time, and communicate schedules and deadlines to the team. This includes using tools and processes that aid in defining activities, sequencing, estimating durations, and developing and maintaining schedules, project plans and dashboards.
- Analyze, define, manage, and mitigate risks and issues using clear, consistent, standard data KPI’s. Manage costs and estimate budgets.
- Assist with other special projects such as client trainings and developing associated materials.
- Experience in clinical research, including a full-service project management experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key responsibilities of this job, required
- Undergraduate degree in a life sciences or related discipline with 1 year of experience in clinical research and with i) PMI professional certification or ii) at least 2 years as a full-service project manager, preferred, OR
- Graduate degree with either i) 1 year of experience in clinical research, ii) PMI professional certification, or iii) 2 years as a functional team lead role or single service project management, preferred
- Solid understanding of a project life cycle methodology, strong judgment, and excellent project management skills
- The ability to proficiently use project management, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Effective problem-solving skills to assist in detecting potential issues and issue resolution.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to the target audience.
- Demonstrate an ability to exercise discretion, good independent judgment, and independent thinking in selecting the optimal course of action.
- Travel of 25% is estimated for this position. Exact amounts of travel will vary, pending client needs.
- Certifications such as PMI, Six Sigma are a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Previous experience with software solutions
- Previous experience in clinical research (Phase I-IV studies) and/or work with the pharmaceutical innovation labs and R&D and/or familiarity with clinical terminology.
Datacubed Health is a pioneer in developing an engaging patient experience for decentralized clinical trials using behavioral science paired with mobile healthcare technologies for remote data collection, flexible tracking and analytics, and scientifically driven study and technology designs to promote high clinical trial compliance. The Linkt Platform allows our partners to engage with our mobile or web solutions, incorporating tools such as virtual visits, geofencing, or medication adherence, to collect high quality data, and allow users across study roles access to the information they need to unlock the mysteries of what it means to be human. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture and a common goal: to get “Better Data based on Better Science, yielding Better Analysis and Better Policy.” We're a talented bunch of people seeking to unlock our human code, showing the connectedness to the physical world, unveiling all of the factors that make humans...human, and unleash the intrinsic value in doing so. Datacubed Health world headquarter is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.datacubed.com.
Datacubed Health is an equal opportunity employer.