Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
We are seeking an experienced Director of Global Technology Operations to lead and manage a global network of vendors and resources and be responsible for the successful global reach of our cutting-edge SaaS platform that is used for gathering data in clinical research studies on a global scale.
This full-time position will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage Datacubed’s network of technology, staffing and service vendors outside the US
- Formulate business strategies and ensure strategies and plans provide the greatest sustainable competitive advantage and maximize operational and technological excellence
- Manage and monitor international and country specific regulation requirements and processes, provide guidance to key stakeholders to achieve Datacubed’s global vision and goals
- Optimize the End-to-End Global processes, logistics, support technologies
- Set vendors and suppliers key metrics and their targets, lead performance management
- International vendor relationship ownership, procuring and ensuring the right providers and services are in place
- Build and manage strategic relationships for Technology, Operational and Logistics partners outside the US
- Responsible for implementing and disseminating the international strategy and processes across the business
- Collaborate with technology, operations and sales departments to design and implement global strategies and requirements
- Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to Global team; set performance goals and provide on-going coaching
- Cultivate a high-performance culture and ensure employee engagement
- Work collaboratively across the technology and IT organization to ensure all technology and operational needs are identified
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience managing international hardware, software, technology and service vendors
- In-depth knowledge of international logistics, security and data regulations
- In-depth experience with Latin America, Asia Pacific and European countries and local regulations
- Experience with Agile SDLC
- Experience with managing internal and external engineers & technical staff
- Extensive experience with complex project management
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- B.S. or B.A. degree, or equivalent practical experience.
Bonus if you have:
- Written and verbal fluency in Mandarin language
- In-depth understanding of SaaS architecture and mobile app development process
- Experience with global member support processes and systems
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
At Datacubed Health, we are an exciting software innovator in health research, transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality. Our people are critical to driving growth so we can create great impact in the life sciences industry. Come join us!
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.