Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Do you delight in detail, and finding new and exciting solutions to problems? Come join our growing Science team to revolutionize patient engagement data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
At Datacubed Health, we are an exciting software innovator in health research, transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality. Our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact. Come join us!
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible early-stage company that is going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Datacubed Health is seeking an Associate Research Scientist to join our growing team of engaged behavioral scientists at an exciting time in Datacubed Health’s evolution. You will be exposed to a variety of opportunities to contribute to the development and optimization of Datacubed Health’s mobile and web offerings. You will also gain experience working with a range of stakeholders in the clinical trial space, directly.
- Work closely with the Chief Scientist and science team members in strategic planning and validation of new features, tasks, surveys, and instruments for cognitive and behavioral assessment on a mobile app
- Manage internal research and evaluation studies including recruitment, participant and IRB correspondence, instrument deployment, data management, documentation, reporting, etc.
- Manage survey and instrument validation to support client and internal test studies, including administrative tasks, data analytics, and data visualization
- Assist in the creation and deployment of new clinical instruments, surveys and tasks while maintaining consistency with the original design
- Support the Operations team through the licensing process for clinical instruments and copyright protected instruments from academic publishers
- Support the Design team with implementing user experience (UX) research initiatives
- Contribute to drafting scientific documentation, white papers, executive briefs, peer review publications, and other written collateral
What you bring to the team:
- Master’s degree in psychology, biomedical sciences, public health/epidemiology, or a related field with 2 – 3 years of research experience in clinical trials, human behavior, quantitative social science, or a related field
- Experience conducting participant recruitment, enrollment, and correspondence, protocol implementation, and data collection, as well as managing IRB processes
- Experience or coursework in statistics, experimental design, survey design, survey validation, data analysis and data visualization
You are definitely in the right place if you have/are:
- Strong written and oral communication skills suited for researchers and technical development teams
- Highly organized, methodical, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Ability to work independently and a desire to learn about new research areas
What makes you stand out:
- PhD in psychology, biomedical sciences, quantitative social sciences, or a related field
- Specialization in neuroscience or cognitive psychology
- Experience using mobile devices for data collection in research or industry settings
- Experience with Python, R, MATLAB, or similar
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.