People · Brooklyn
Are you passionate about growing your career in Human Resources? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Our team is revolutionizing data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research, and we need someone digitally savvy and highly organized to support all people operations of a dynamic team.
Datacubed Health is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. This role will report to the Chief People Officer and will support the execution of crucial human resource functions. You will have responsibilities in all areas of HR, including Recruitment, Onboarding/Offboarding, Training, and more. There is plenty of room to get a wide breadth of experience!
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible early stage revenue-generating company that is going through significant growth. DCH is well funded, has strong client traction, and this role is critical to help support the scaling of this dynamic team. We were founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and we use gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
This position starts as a remote role and should be commutable to Brooklyn, NY, in summer/fall 2021.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
The HR Generalist will run the daily functions of the People Operations department including talent acquisition, administering salary, benefits, leave, enforcing company policies and procedures, and more. In addition, the Generalist will support the Chief People Officer with various special projects, as assigned.
Talent Acquisition Leadership:
- Collaborate with hiring managers on developing job descriptions and postings and prepare content for Digital / Social Media recruitment efforts.
- Review, screen and recommend qualified candidates for advancement in the process.
- Drive progress, oversee coordination, eliminate bottlenecks and provide CPO with weekly status updates of the full life-cycle recruitment process.
- Manage and support applicant tracking process/tools including recruitment workflow, candidate communication, and decisions.
- Schedule candidate interviews and provide logistical support if required.
- Research, monitor, maintain several job boards, and candidate sourcing strategies.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and manage compliance of candidate screening requirements including, background checks and etc.
Culture and Employee Relations:
- Serve as the first point of access to the HR team, facilitating responses to questions and directing employees to relevant resources as needed.
- Facilitate, monitor and continuously improve the onboarding process for new hires and contractors.
- Oversee employee recognition program, also known as Thumbs Up.
- Interact with prospective/new employees and hiring managers to ensure a positive staffing & onboarding experience.
- Be a culture champion, lead discussions and implement programs to evolve and promote a positive culture.
- Conduct exit interviews, including ensuring completeness of off-boarding policies and procedures.
- Provide both operational and ad hoc administrative support as needed.
Learning, Training and Development:
- Support the roll out of various L&D training programs, and LMS functionality
- Collaborate with LMS tool owner on reporting and ad hoc projects
Operations and Administration:
- Collaborate with CPO to oversee benefits, payroll, leave administration, etc..
Ad hoc / Special Projects: Support projects/activities that include but are not limited to:
- PEO/HRIS - Liaise with vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- DEI - Collaborate with our DEI committee to ensure a fair DEI integration into the hiring process.
- Performance Management and Learning Management - Administration and record management.
- Compliance - Manage HR compliance calendar, participate in internal audits, organize and maintain up to date and complete documentation.
- Assist with special projects and events, as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using job applications (Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.), professional social networks (LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.,) and other methods for recruitment.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information, with a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
You will definitely be in the right place:
- Pro-active, self-starter with excellent problem solving, follow up and follow-through skills
- High attention to detail and analytical ability to identify issues, compare data, investigate, and resolve discrepancies
- Demonstrated dependability, sense of urgency, and prioritization abilities with competing tasks/projects
- A positive attitude and a willingness to offer extra assistance where it is needed
- Proficient experience with Excel
What makes you stand out:
- Experience working with startups or teams with high growth
- Experience with ATS, PEO, HRIS, and/or LMS tools
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations, and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
At Datacubed Health, we are an exciting software innovator in health research, transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality. Our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact. Come join us!
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.