Marketing · Brooklyn
Are you passionate about growing your Marketing career in the healthcare technology industry? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team revolutionizing data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist that will report to the VP of Marketing on a broad range of outbound related marketing. The candidate will be expected to manage projects and events from concept to completion with guidance from Marketing Team members.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and provides a revolutionary mHealth platform that uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials. This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible early stage revenue-generating company that is going through significant growth. DCH is well funded, has strong client traction, and this role is critical to help support the scaling of this dynamic team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
This position starts as a remote role and should be commutable to Brooklyn, NY, in summer/fall 2021.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and manage events such as tradeshows, seminars and webinars, collaborating closely with the Sales, Science and Product teams
- Maintain and update corporate collateral materials including PowerPoint presentations, product literature and event properties such as tradeshow booths
- Assist the digital marketing manager in planning and executing email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, SEO/SEM and reporting
- Assist the VP, Marketing, with market research and competitive analyses
- Manage website through content management system
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of proven related experience in a marketing role
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Wordpress, Web analytics, Google Adwords)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
You are definitely in the right place if you have/are:
- Exposure to Life sciences, Health research, or Clinical Technology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and analytical
You will stand out if you have:
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or another related field (not required)
Given the civic mission of the company, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
At Datacubed Health, we are an exciting software innovator in health research, transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality. Our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact. Come join us!
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.