Proposal & Sales Enablement Associate
Commercial · Brooklyn
Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven, and goal-oriented Proposal and Sales Enablement Associate to join our growing Commercial Team and drive all aspects of proposal/response management, sales collateral management, and sales enablement & project management. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, this newly created role is highly visible and requires exceptional relationship building skills, high attention to detail, and strong follow through to drive success across the sales team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
Proposal and Response Management:
- You will be the internal point of contact leading sales teams through the proposal development process to generate high quality proposals and responses to customer requests (RFI, RFP, DDQs, etc.)
- Analyze customer needs and business drivers and lead collaborative, cross-functional teams in the development of responses to customer requests
- Engage various internal SMEs to gather responses and ensure outlines, plans, responsibilities, and timelines are clearly communicated while potential areas of concern and roadblocks are identified/escalated
- Provide final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar/spelling as well as compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans.
- Ensure critical milestones and all deadlines are met, as well as coordinating reviews with key stakeholders providing final quality assurance
- Build reports providing insights on volume, progress, timelines, efficiencies, etc.
Sales Collateral Management:
- Maintain accurate records of sales outputs submitted as well as drafts, approvals, and other supporting documents
- Maintain and regularly update all content repositories, libraries, and systems (box folder, Loopio, Hubspot, etc.) to include the most timely, consistent, and relevant information
- Ensure Datacubed Health brand consistency across content and templates
- Communicate with and train Sales and other cross-functional organizations on best practices, policies, and processes/procedures
Sales Enablement and Project Management:
- Provide project management support to enable account executives to move a deal through the sales process
- Partner closely with Product, Marketing, and Strategy team to stay current on Datacubed Health product, value propositions for target buyer personas, and competitive positioning
- Work with product marketing to build a strong suite of sales collateral tailored around our product capabilities and market fit
- Manage sales playbooks/campaigns for sales reps in tight partnership with sales leadership, sales operations, product marketing and people operations
What you bring:
- 2-4 years of successful technical/proposal writing in a software/technical setting
- 2-4 years of successful proposal management experience
- Life Sciences and/or Clinical Trials experience a plus
- Experience with content automation tools such as Loopio, etc. a plus
- Proficiency in: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Project Management, Communications
You are in the right place if you have/are:
- High attention to detail with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to identify roadblocks and either clear them or escalate to upper management
- Flexible and willing to work off-hours when required to meet deadlines
- Team player willing to pivot quickly with a nimble team/company
- Strong relationship building skills, with the ability to interface with technical and non-technical members of the organization
- Project leadership and project management capabilities
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
At Datacubed Health, we are transforming the clinical trial experience for participants in biotech and contributing to innovation in the pharmaceutical industry. We incorporate the principles of behavioral neuroeconomics to engage participants as citizen scientists, who adhere to the study protocols and are proud of their contributions to curing diseases. Designed for decentralized, virtual trials, Datacubed Health’s disruptive mHealth platform, Linkt, uses behavioral science and SaaS technology to improve patient compliance, retention, and increase data quality.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. Datacubed Health was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
This is a unique opportunity available and we are seeking new team members to join an incredible early stage, revenue generating company going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.