Associate Product Manager
Operations Flexible Remote
Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Do you delight in detail, and finding new and exciting solutions to problems? Do you dream of new product innovations? Come join our growing Product team to revolutionize patient engagement data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join its growing team. The Associate Product Manager executes on the priorities of the Product team. They write product documents, flesh out use cases, nail down details of requirements, test new product features, and assist with product backlog maintenance. The Associate Product Manager will play a crucial role in expanding the capabilities of the Datacubed Product team, accelerating articulation, validation, and communication of requirements, and expanding product breadth of knowledge.
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredible young company that is going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and this role is critical to help support the Product scale and delivery.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for the following:
Product Development and Planning
- Gathering and analysis, including working with stakeholders to quickly lock down requirements for correct estimations and implementations
- Translating requirements into deliverable user stories with complete acceptance criteria
- Understand, develop, and articulate use cases for the product to provide clarity as to why development initiatives are being pursued
Scrum Participation and Client Requirements Gathering
- Mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals in association with our scrum leaders
- Client interface and support, both for understanding and articulating client goals and how they map to our platform, and developing requirements that allow for unique and eloquent approaches to new feature requests
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide timely and accurate responses to product capabilities or requirement clarifications, and address technical questions as needed
- Supporting product owner in scrum ceremonies and development of product collateral
Testing and Validation
- Test new features when developed to ensure they adhere to requirements
- Assist with UAT process (both internal and external), including writing test scripts, coordinating internal and external testing teams, and processing feedback
- Develop client-facing release notes to provide insight and clarity as to the contents of new releases
- Strong product experience (1-2 years), either as a product manager, product analyst, or business analyst
- Experience working within Agile Scrum frameworks, and acumen and comfort in discussing technical requirements with engineers
- Ability to find and parse evidence and observe and report on trends to assist in making priority calls
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with experience in product lifecycle management
- A creative thinker with sharp analytical and problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience interfacing directly with clients or working on client-based projects is preferred
- Proficiency with basic Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with the Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, Jira, Trello), or equivalent backlog management and documentation tools
- Knowledge of workflows/diagramming tools like Lucidchart, Visio, or an equivalent
- Knowledge of or experience with road mapping and prioritization software like ProductPlan or Roadmunk
- Knowledge of project management software like Project or Smartsheets
- 1-2 in Clinical Operations, Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, or Health Tech, or Health Care
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.datacubed.com.