Account Manager, Business Development CRO
Commercial Flexible Remote
Datacubed Health is a cutting-edge software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials. Our solutions span eCOA, ePRO, Patient Engagement, Virtual Visits, eConsent and more.
We are seeking a driven Sales Account Manager to join our Commercial Team and identify potential revenue producing opportunities in the emerging CRO marketplace. The Sales Account Manager plays a critical role in our CRO channel growth objectives. The qualified candidate must be comfortable engaging prospective clients, generating interest, and qualifying prospects and opportunities.
Compensation (salary and incentive) will be commensurate with experience and some of our benefits include medical, dental and vision. Note: Sponsorship and/or relocation is not offered for this position.
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Source new CRO partnership opportunities, cultivate relationships within the entire CRO marketplace
- Support and collaborate with Business Development Directors to cross-sell, expand relationships and augment the overall CRO channel pipeline.
- Engage and build rapport with new prospects globally through call, email and social outreach activities.
- Conduct inbound lead qualification and outbound prospecting for CRO market
- Understand customer needs and requirements through research, discovery and qualification, and drive leads through the early stages of the sales process.
- Build and maintain the opportunity funnel via research and identify target accounts, key prospects and opportunity at each account within the territories
- Partner with Marketing to understand and leverage initiatives and Business Development to tackle territory targets and goals
- Track and manage all activity and outreach in a CRM
- Attend tradeshows and other events as assigned
What you bring:
- Sound understanding of eClinical technology sales
- Familiarity with Pharmaceutical and CRO industries and Drug Development Process
- Prior insides sales and/or sales development experience a plus – minimum of 2 years of experience including experience in developing new business, lead nurturing and qualification, prospecting, and appointment setting
You are in the right place if you have/are a:
- CRO/pharmaceutical industry experience preferred including knowledge of Phase I-IV clinical research and development
- Fast learner in a fast-paced company where features and benefits are continually added to the product portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to demonstrate the technology and present proposals confidently to our customers
- Adaptable, professional, motivated and organized
- Understands the sales cycle, and can build and manage your own sales funnel and pipeline to accurately forecast sales achievement
- Ability to listen and identify pain points and customer challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.