Technology Temporarily Remote
Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is seeking an experienced Front-End Engineer to create engaging Web/ Mobile Solutions. You will work in a cross-functional environment collaborating with designers and the tech leads.
We are seeking an experienced Front-end Engineer to help develop our core platform which our apps and research systems rely upon for gathering data in clinical research studies, while helping to integrate our system with a variety of partner and client workflows. In addition, to help design, develop and operate state-of-the-art AWS private-public cloud systems.
This full-time position will report to the Director of Engineering and is based on-site in Brooklyn, NY, but will start off as a remote position. Sponsorship is not currently offered for this position and employees must be authorized to work in the US.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the platform team to propose and develop workflow and data flow to achieve the propose product requirements
- Design and build cutting-edge responsive web applications for mobile devices, tablets and PC
- Work with external data sources and APIs.
- Perform code validation for functionality, robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience with React Native
- Familiarity with React
- Familiarity with JS including ECMA-2015 standard
- Knowledge of open-source libraries
- Experience with code management in GitHub
- Experience implementing/using REST APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android platforms
- Experience building highly secure systems.
- Experience implementing software design patterns.
- Knowledge of the general web development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Demonstrated interests in privacy/security, philanthropy and/or innovation/exploration
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. Datacubed Health is a pioneering technology company making better science and healthier communities a reality. We apply individualized solutions for the capture of data, including smartphone apps, wearable, in-home, and environmental sensors. We specialize in remote engagement with patients and virtual clinical studies. Focusing on healthcare and life sciences, Datacubed Health offers software and services driven by behavioral science to improve patient retention and compliance, resulting in better data and positive health outcomes. We believe that the best way to unlock the insights that have eluded scientists is understanding the holistic life of an individual.