Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
We are seeking an experienced Fullstack Engineer to help develop our core platform which our apps and research systems rely upon for gathering data in clinical research studies, while helping to integrate our system with a variety of partner and client workflows. In addition, to help design, develop and operate state-of-the-art AWS private-public cloud systems.
This full-time position will report to the Director of Engineering and is based on-site in Brooklyn, NY but will begin as a remote position. Sponsorship is not currently offered for this position and employees must be authorized to work in the US.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Fullstack Developer will report to the Director of Engineering, and will design, develop and maintain the data collection, verification and data operations platforms. You will also maintain and manage the AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Work closely with technical and scientific team members to collect technical and design requirements for data acquisition
- Develop APIs for ingestion of data from our mobile apps
- Writing code and product documentation for our growing system
- Work closely with data analysts to implement data validations and data quality standards
- Define and maintain metadata, data policies, and business data rules
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years in-depth knowledge of Python
- Experience implementing/using REST APIs
- Knowledge of Computer Networking including workings of TCP, HTTP, DNS, and TLS
- Knowledge implementing/using API secure authentication (e.g. OAuth, JWT)
- Proficient in distributed version-control systems (e.g. git, hg)
- Knowledge using AWS including, not limited to: CodePipeline, Lambda, RDS, Load Balancing, etc.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in a regulated industry (healthcare, finance)
- Knowledge creating ETL scripts based on data ingestion and data mapping requirements
- Knowledge with Docker, ECS or Kubernetes
- Experience building highly secure systems.
- Demonstrated interests in privacy/security, philanthropy and/or innovation/exploration
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.