Marketing · Brooklyn
Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
This is a unique opportunity available and we are seeking new team members to join an incredible early stage, revenue generating company going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities:
The Marketing Specialist is tasked with a broad variety of outbound related marketing. In this role the candidate will be expected to manage projects and events from concept to completion with guidance from the Digital Marketing Manager and VP, Marketing.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and manage events such as tradeshows, seminars and webinars, collaborating closely with the Sales, Science and Product teams
- Maintain and update corporate collateral materials including PowerPoint presentations, product literature and event properties such as tradeshow booths
- Assist the digital marketing manager in planning and executing email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, SEO/SEM and reporting
- Assist the VP, Marketing, with market research and vying analyses
- Manage website through content management system
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or another related field OR
- 1-2 years of proven related experience in a marketing role.
- Exposure to Life sciences, Health research, Clinical Technology.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Wordpress, Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Creative business acumen
Given the civic mission of the company, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.