Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing · Brooklyn Temporarily Remote
Are you passionate about healthcare technology? Are you driven to improve healthcare interactions for all patients, especially so in a world of remote engagement? Would you be excited about joining a life sciences tech innovator engaging in state-of-the-art technologies, research, and analysis? Come join our growing team to revolutionize data collection for a wide range of studies and clinical research.
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
This is a unique opportunity available and we are seeking new team members to join an incredible early stage, revenue generating company going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities: We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to support the VP of Marketing. This role will create impact by driving leads and sales pipelines, and by managing several digital marketing initiatives to spark greater positive brand awareness as our company scales.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and the sales pipeline
- Define and manage the systems and processes for campaign planning, initiation, development, and launch of digital marketing initiatives and programs
- Manage SEM/SEO and paid digital media activity
- Monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Develop customer personas and knowing their buying preferences – design campaigns accordingly
- Assist in content development to target customers in the buying lifecycle
- Identify new tactics and programs to drive sales pipeline
- Assure buy-in and budget support from leadership
- Deliver performance reports to leadership; own the metrics and KPIs. Define what is measured along the acquisitions waterfall, from impression to back-end conversion, for every campaign and use this data to both optimize performance and present the campaign performance story, the "so what", to the broader team
- 5-10 years’ experience with a record of running successful demand generation and digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient experience with marketing and CRM software such as Oracle/HubSpot/Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience in Life Sciences/Clinical Tech/or Pharma
- Team player willing to wear multiple hats
- Understanding of the metrics and KPIs that drive success
Preferred skills and/or experiences:
- Understanding of clinical trials (pharma & CROs), all phases
- 5 years of experience in digital content and/or Saas marketing
- Comfortable with marketing tech/ad platforms (LinkedIn, HubSpot)
- Excellent organization, prioritization and project management skills
- Ownership mentality and pride of work
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.
Datacubed Health is a pioneering healthcare technology company with the power to unlock the mysteries of what it is to be human. Datacubed Health collects accurate real-world data that is relevant and actionable, tailored to everything from patient support to clinical trials – and which can optimize patient health and compliance. With Datacubed Health as a partner, organizations can select just what they need from a wealth of information to help create or test effective medications, precisely time interventions, help patients stay on track and develop new research strategies. This is a great organization with a collaborative startup culture. Datacubed Health is located in Brooklyn, New York. Visit us online at www.DataCubed.com
Data Cubed Health LLC is an equal opportunity employer.