Sales Operations Manager
Commercial · Brooklyn Temporarily Remote
Datacubed Health is an exciting software innovator in health research and is providing a revolutionary mHealth platform. DCH was founded by world-class researchers from NYU and MIT, and uses gaming, big data, and social activation to engage users, capture real world data & improve patient retention in everything from patient support to clinical trials.
This is a unique opportunity available and we are seeking new team members to join an incredible early stage, revenue generating company going through significant growth. The company is well funded, has strong client traction, and our people are critical to driving growth so we can create impact on the broader community. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (see requirements below).
Key Duties and Job Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager:
We are searching for a results-driven Sales Operations Manager to support the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)and the growing national Sales team to help shape and drive our business strategy. The Sales Operations Manager will contribute to rapid growth of the company by enabling efficient and effective decision making through business intelligence and insights, as well as ensure day to day operational excellence within the sales function. This newly created role is highly visible and requires exceptional relationship building skills, high attention to detail, experience with data and analytics, and strong follow through to drive success across the sales team.
- Work proactively with the CCO and Sales team to provide high quality reporting and analysis.
- Analyze data to develop business intelligence on quota performance, identify trends, opportunities, issues and potential resolutions.
- Manage data quality with high standards to preserve accuracy and integrity.
- Develops opportunity and/or performance dashboards, as well as provides ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Marketing teams on lead management process, changes, gaps, tracking, requirements, etc.
Sales Enablement/ Operations:
- Maintain dashboards and project plans to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant timelines and deliverables.
- Support the Sales team to ensure compliance with CRM best practices.
- Support onboarding and training of users as required in CRM.
- Manage vendor relationships for various Sales support tools.
- Work closely with Finance to facilitate sales forecasting and resolve commission queries.
- Train Sales team on lead management, proposals management and any new tools / processes required within the function.
- Collaborate with team to assess sales process efficiency or effectiveness, prioritize opportunities for improvement and implement any agreed upon enhancements / changes.
- Work proactively with the CCO and Sales team to provide RFI/RFP/Proposal Support.
- Support and manage end to end RFI/RFP/Proposal processes, including coordination of response with cross functional teams in a timely manner, with proper messaging, reviews and approvals.
- Create and maintain an RFP response library for efficient and consistent responses.
- Draft SOWs
- Create SOPs with aggressive SLAs to provide timely responses to customer requests.
- Proficiency in:
- MS Excel–intermediate to advanced modeling
- MS Powerpoint/ presentations
- CRMs (superuser level)
- Project management
- Communications –oral and written; well-spoken and articulate
- Dispute resolution
- Management by type/leadership skills
- Data analytics
- Extensive sales operations experience.
- Prior experience in life sciences and/or clinical technologies strongly preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize with high sense of urgency.
- Team player willing to pivot quickly with a nimble team / company.
- Strong relationship building skills, communication skills and gravitas.
- Good level of commercial acumen with demonstrable evidence of leveraging data to improve performance and drive change.
- Able to interact within all levels of an organization
- Strong in cross-functional collaboration in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, increasing in responsibility.
- Fluency in English.
Given the civic mission of the company and project, it is especially important that employees uphold the business’ principles honestly and ethically; strive to improve the quality of our services, products, and operations and maintain a reputation for privacy, honesty, fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, philanthropy, trust, innovation, exploration and sound judgment; and adhere to high standards of business and personal integrity as a representation of our business practice.